Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Shadows are everywhere....

Yeesh, does Dawn have a story to tell.

Okay, here's my new idea and this one will work out, it will, it will. To be honest, it probably won't but I want it to so for the next couple of days, I'll be putting on airs to make sure that this one sticks...it has to.

This is a dark tale, mixed with romance, angels and all that other good stuff. No Vampires. Non, whatsoever. Though I wanted to, I realized that the world needed to stray away from that stuff.

Shadow is going to be the one.

It's about a girl named Dawn who is saved from Death by her Guardian Angel, who in return is stripped of his wings. Now Dawn, is Marked and must work as a sort of messenger for Death, transporting the souls to a realm in between Heaven and Hell (haven't thought of the name for it yet).

She loathes Death, especially since he made her transport her own mother to the unknown realm. But to make things worse, he loves her and will have her once the Mark wears away on her eighteenth birthday.

Throw in a mysterious guy who seems to follow you everywhere you go, saving you from a lot of suicide attempts, and what do you get?

Dawn is a trip. Even though I haven't written her down on paper, she's putting my mind through hell. And personifying Death, well that ought to be a toughy. We shall see.


I can write this. I can write this. I will write this.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com