Monday, June 15, 2009

so much to do....

Ah, I've been gone for a long time it seems! But I've been busy, so I have an excuse or two!

Schools out for me. I'll be a sophomore next year and on Sunday I'll be fifteen. So there's a lot to be excited about.

I just finished reading Frostbite by Richelle Mead. Amazing book. I did the book review for it! And if you want to check it out, you can head over to my website. Le gasp! I forgot to tell you all, well the ones who happen to be looking at this, that I have a website. It wasn't professionally done or anything but it's pretty cool.

Linkage:

for the love of my words


Look around, love it, inhale it and every once and I'll be posting book reviews. And speaking of reviews, I didn't tell you guys who the AOM for June was!

*drumroll please*

It's Cage! Yeah, he's this rapper who just recently came out with a new CD. I'll admit that I never heard of him until now but he has some major skills and he writes his own songs! Y'all know how much I love artist who are actually artist. Sometime this week, I'll post why he's my artist of the month.

In other news, I've started yet another novel, well at least I'm trying to. I've been writing a lot of short fiction pieces and...yeah, hopefully an idea will stick soon.

Well, till next time,

~Raven

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com