Saturday, September 19, 2009

Updates on a Saturday

Okay, so I think it's time for an update on my writing.

I've been a bit promiscuous. I have two new ideas. The other two I had before are being pushed aside for later. I might use one of them for NaNo *shrugs*

I have started writing Mercy's side of the story for HM. You can find her snippet two post down and as for Shadow, well let's just say it's moving as slow as a snail, but it's moving nonetheless.

My two new ideas are two different genres. One is a about a girl who is a ghost trying to pick up the pieces after dying and the other is a post-apocalyptic type thingy.

Both of these songs have theme songs.

The ghost story's theme song is "Use Somebody" by Kings of Leon. And the post-apocalyptic story's theme song is "Closer" by Kings of Leon. Yes, I have been listening to a lot of KoL. I just love Caleb's voice.

Juggling WIP(s) is hard, but I need to do it because I need to find my story. Though I hope I turn all of my ideas into books one day, I just need to work with any and all ideas just to try them out. So I'm not going to be working on any one novel. I know it's not the wisest thing to do but hey, I'm fifteen. I'm not looking to query or anything til I'm eighteen. So I have a lot of time to be promiscuous right?

The only thing I don't like about juggling WIP(s) is the fact that I have so many voices in my head. So many characters from different stories fighting to have their chance to shine.

Okay, so now that you have your update of my crazy writing life, I'm going to go work on something. I actually don't know what I feel like writing today, but I'm going to go put on some music and be productive.

Ciao!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com