Monday, August 31, 2009

Today is Monday

I really have to keep reminding myself that. Today is Monday. Three more days left of freedom. *cries* I go back to school on Thursday and I seriously don't want to go. I mean, aren't we supposed to go back after Labor Day, which is like on the 7th? Maybe I should mention this to them.

I was sick a week ago but unfortunately I am feeling better. Yeah, if I still had my cold I could stay home! But then again, my mom would literally drag me out of the house, so I'm screwed.

I was listening to my iPod a moment ago and I was listening to Fix You by Coldplay. Which is one of my favorite songs and then my iPod just cut off. I didn't realize that the battery was so low. So now I have no music to listen to and it's really cold in my house.

I'm having the I-don't-know-what-I-want-to-write disease. Plus, I have twittered twice today. I don't usually do that and I've been changing the layout on the blog I recently just made. I think I did it like five times. Which is weird.

I am just so bored today! I don't want to go out, but I want to do something. As for watching a movie, I don't know what I want to watch. As for reading, I have photogenic or is photographic? memory- and I'm actually serious, if you were to pick up any book in my library I can tell you what happened when in what chapter and I can tell you how the story started and yeah, that's why people kick me out of the room when they watch movies I've already seen. It's both a gift and a curse.

It sucks being the only child. It sucks not having a phone to text friends on because I am the type of person who can't sit down and talk on the phone. Texting is so much better, anyways.

I could get on MySpace but I've given up on that a long time ago. Now that whoever owns it owns it, it's just made of total suckage. (LOL! I love using any form of the word 'suck')

As you can tell, I hate Mondays and tomorrow or the next day if I decide to blog then, you will see a big contrast.

Oh wait! Tomorrow is Teaser Tuesday. I've been writing but I don't know what I'll post or if I can post. I might not be home tomorrow, so I might be away from the computer, which means no teaser. I have to remember to post it earlier because I like sharing.

I need to go do something, anything. I'm actually so bored that I can go do the dishes or clean...okay maybe not that bored.

I hope your Monday is way better than mine! Have a great day everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

School is like this huge mass of evil, looming closer every day...

Raven M said...

I know. It's scary. But I keep telling myself, I only have three more years left. Only three more years. And then it's off to college.

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com