Monday, June 1, 2009

In Which I Live...

I realize that I don't actually ever write a normal blog post, where I discuss normal humanly things. Like school, relationships, and blah blah blah!

Today is Monday. I hate Mondays. Especially since I never look my best and I am always extremely tired. To make things worse, I am all congested and I am going to miss the deadline for this contest I wanted to enter.

People get on my nerve. There is just that one person who you can honestly say that you hate and today I finally admitted out loud that I didn't care about him. It wasn't true before but now it is. He's pushed it too far and now, I have no choice but to let go.

I've seen the New Moon trailer! And yes, I did a fangirl squeal after watching it! Ooh me and my friends are going to go see it together when it hits the theaters! I can't wait!

I keep coming up with more story ideas! I wish someone could tell me how to stick with one idea til the end. Can anybody tell me?

There are two books that I really really need. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare and Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Hush Hush doesn't come out til October but my goodness, this book sounds fan-freakin-tastic!

Over the Summer, I'm going to stock up with vampire-romance-sarrah dessen-historical-make you want to cry-novels and read read read! Yep, that's me.

Ok, now time for some tea.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com