Saturday, May 30, 2009

Something to sink my teeth into

As a Twilight fan, I'm always looking out for that next YA fantasy-romance that would peak my interest. Well, instead of craving for a book, I am thirsting for a TV series. From the novels written by L. J. Smith, comes the 'riveting' new CW series "The Vampire Diaries"


It looks promising to me. Though when I learned about this series and this show, I wondered how they were going to stretch it out. A TV show has to be able to capture the audience's attention every episode. I'm not saying that it has to be filled with action and romance all the time but if you don't want low ratings...

Twilight was successful as a movie and people were saying that they should have made Twilight into a TV show. I love Twilight and all but I know what's good for TV and Twilight stands by itself in the movie world but more so as a book on shelves in bookstores.

But we shall see what all the hype about this series is all about. Who knows, maybe I'll decide to read the books.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com