Monday, May 11, 2009

thunderstorms ruined our country

I blame a lot of people for a lot of things that happen in the world. Like I used to blame my cousin for the sky being blue (but that was when I was little and didn't know any better.) So, today, I will blame thunder for me not being able to finish editing chapter 1.

I told you that once I decided to go back to chapter 1 I wouldn't get past it. It's sad that I was right but at least I know myself. But this time around, I'm going to fight through it and hope that tomorrow will be a better day. (optimism is awesome!) Well anyways, I didn't right but I did think of a new scene and I also wrote down the summary for the plot to Metamorphosis. It's called Pandemonium.

There's really a good story behind the sequel to Metamorphosis. I was using the online thesaurus (it's my favorite website) when I needed another word for something, but I can't seem to remember what it was, and Pandemonium popped up. I really wasn't sure what Pandemonium meant so I looked it up the dictionary.

1. Pandemonium- the abode of all the demons.

Then it hit me. Demons. And after that, it was like magic or I don't know what to call it but it was like I knew what I needed to write about. Marsa's story is so complex, so adventurous and scary and wonderful that it needs to be continued. I just gotta finish writing Metamorphosis.

I bought The Curious Case of Benjamin Button the other day. I plan to watch tomorrow which is when I'm buying City of Bones by Cassandra Clare (finally!) Can't wait to start reading it!

Plus I've finished my Proof and now all I got to do is order it. So, all in all, things have been goin swell.

Oh and yeah, the next time our country slips into an economic depression, just know that thunderstorms ruined our country. True story.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com