Saturday, May 9, 2009

I've come back bearing gifts

So, I have some great news. There's a writing contest (one that I am entering)

All you have to do is...well I'll let y'all read the rules because I'm not good at explaining things.

Linkage: http://www.harperteen.com/books/9780061470585/No_Such_Thing_as_the_Real_World/index.aspx

Ok, I have done one good deed for the day.

What has been up with me lately? Well, I've decided that I need to edit Chapter 1 now or at least while inspiration is still fresh in my mind. Plus, I think the whole Alec choking Marsa was way over the top.

I've decided to utilize my code or the prize I won for completing NaNoWriMo 2008 a.k.a Hell. The only thing good about it is that the cover is pretty and...yeah. But at least I'll get to see my name on something.

Mother's Day. Yeah, I don't know how that's gonna work out. My mom has to work but she still expects something and Sundays are my resting days...so yeah. We shall see.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com