Saturday, May 16, 2009

Alec Lane

Okay, I have an addiction. Well, it's nothing too serious, but it's getting ridiculous now. I always fantasize about my book getting published and becoming a movie. I mean, that would so awesome. Especially since I believe, I know that my novel has potential...well it would if I didn't stop procrastinating.

Well, anyways, this particular post is dedicated to Alec. I just saw these pictures of Gaspard Ulliel and I'm like, yes, this is Alec.

Alec is a tortured soul, who could care less that girls love him because of his good looks. He's self-less but sometimes he can be quiet and dark and brooding. He doesn't have a lot of weaknesses or he does, it's just that no one knows them.

He is a shape-shifter, so really, he can look like anything but this his true form. I can imagine a scar running along his eye and a little stubble, but other than that, Gaspard is great for the part.

I think this pictures depict Alec's ability to think about things and to be sufficient in his loneliness. It embodies the essence of his pain and the inner anguish. Really, it's a great pic.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com