Saturday, October 24, 2009

If My Life Were A Musical...

Okay, so I didn't just wake up and say that I wanted to write a blog post about what my life would be like if it were a book. No, I didn't. I was over at Amna's blog and she was talking about what her life would be as a musical. Cool thing to think about right?

So, here's how it works:
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, iPod, etc)
2. Put it on shuffle
3. Press play
4. For every question, type the song that's playing
5. When you go to a new question, press the next button
6. Don't lie

Opening Credits:
Coffee's for Closers by Fall Out Boy

Waking Up:
Move Along by The All-American Rejects

First Day at School:
I Hate This Part by The Pussycat Dolls

Falling In Love:
Disloyal Order of Water Buffaloes by Fall Out Boy

Losing Virginity:
Black Cat by Mayday Parade

Fight Song:
So What by P!NK

Breaking Up:
You Found Me by The Fray

Prom:
Wake Up Call by Maroon 5

Life:
How to Save a Life by The Fray

Mental Breakdown:
The Scientist by Coldplay

Flashback:
Miserable at Best by Mayday Parade

Getting Back Together:
Thanks for the Memories by Fall Out Boy

Wedding:
Gives You Hell by The All-American Rejects

Final Battle:
Dance, Dance by Fall Out Boy

Funeral Song:
Lost by Coldplay

Ending Credits:
It Ends Tonight by The All-American Rejects

This made me laugh!

How about you? What songs did you in up with?

2 comments:

Amna said...

Thanks for the shout out lovely!
And I need to get my hands on your IPOD! You have a great selection of songs! Lol.

Emilia Plater said...

Cool <33 I remember doing these surveys on Myspace soo long ago! Fun times :D

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com