Sunday, August 2, 2009

Exclamation marks aren't allowed in post labels....

So, I happened to be surfing the net and then I saw this article that said "Panic! at the Disco" I am a huge Panic at the Disco fan and I know that they abandoned the exclamation mark a long time ago, so being the overly curious person I am, I clicked on the link only to find out that they freakin' broke up!

WTF? I mean, I really only like Brendon but they just can't break up like this....*cries*

But anyways, their new song, New Perspective, is awesome. I can't get it out of my head.

I just hope that they don't break-up break-up because I couldn't stand to lose a great band like that. And since Maroon 5 is breaking up after their next CD...

Anyways, my computer fixed itself! I don't know what happened but when I turned on my computer everything was back to normal, which is good, because all of my notes for my WIP were on there and I need those notes.

Speaking of my WIP, for now, it's title-less. It was Shadow but I don't like how plain it is. I know the title doesn't matter now but I like writing the title at the top of the page. It makes it seem official, you know?

I changed it to The Death of Me but it's written in third person so...and The Death of Them, hmm, I don't know.

I'm thinking of calling it Mercy for now but I'm sure the title will come along sooner or later.


Okay, off to write! Have fabulous days everyone!

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com