Sunday, July 12, 2009

They say dreams are the passages to another world

They say dreams are the passages to another world
marred by other Edens, tamed by different Gods,
a place where thoughts and dreams are real
and imagination can always beat the odds.

(Hehe, I was a poet before I became a story writer)

Had another dream last night. This is starting to get really weird. I usually don't dream a lot or if I do, I don't remember what I dream about when I wake up. But this dream was about Shadow.

I could see this dance restaurant, you know those jazzy type ones where they play slow music. There's my one character, Hunter, who wasn't supposed to come into the story until like the third book, yeah I'm making this a trilogy, I'm crazy right? But anyways, he was on a date and he was dancing and then time stood still. And he was suddenly dancing with this lady, she had long yellow hair and eyes that were so black , they just...I don't know. There was a lot of dialogue of stuff and then I heard a lot of screaming and there was blood and then I was in a hospital room...

Maybe I need to get some professional help. I mean, it's nice to dream about my novel but it's really freakin' me out. Especially since this story is about Death and demons. But I must write it, I guess. Maybe this is a sign. A really scary sign, but I'm going to run with it.

4 comments:

Race said...

Beautiful poetry! And I admire anyone who can write it, since I certainly can't!

I don't dream about my WIP. Does that mean something is wrong with me? :(

Raven M said...

Thanks!

I envy you. I miss the days when I used to dream about normal things.

Anonymous said...

The poem was wonderful.

I wish i can dream about my WIP, dammit i want jose to come to me in a dream!

-sigh-

Raven M said...

LOL!!! If I could dream about Jose, I'd never wake up

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com