Friday, May 1, 2009

the weather today is slightly sarcastic

Yes, I'm listening to Panic at the Disco, one of the most awesome bands in the world. I just bought their first record the other day. Now I have A Fever You Can't Sweat Out and Pretty. Odd. My mom gave me $100, which is good because I always seem to be broke except for maybe a penny in my piggy bank.

I've been having a tough week. I really don't even want to talk about it, not even here. I just hope I will be able to sort things out. Somehow.

I need to write. I haven't been writing and I entered all of these contests and I don't have a clue what my stories are going to be about. Metamorphosis is getting pretty dusty, all alone and ignored. Huh! I just can't seem to work up the strength to write.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com