Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I think there's a war going on outside my window

Helicopters are flying over my house and it's really really loud. I'm sure they're not close close, but they're close enough that I can hear their engines roaring like a lion king.

But it's so hot, it feels like Hell. And I am not even exaggerating. I think I jinxed something because the other day I said I wouldn't mind if the sun was not shining. And that was only because sunlight brings heat but yeah...I think I'm the cause of this gray and stormy weather, as crazy as that sounds.

I am in trouble, well not technically but sometimes it's hard being a writer. Especially when it's all you want to do. I have to finish this math assignment that we were doing in class and I really don't feel like doing it because it's so hot! Plus, I really want to write more of Metamorphosis. I want to finish the first chapter and work on the second. I want to write and write and write.

So maybe I'll be able to make a compromise. I'll write for an hour or so and then I'll devote the rest of my time finishing my math assignment. That sounds like a really good plan, if I say so myself.

0 comments:

 
blog template by suckmylolly.com